Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Re: Honda 2000i generator

 

Exactly, you have to have your coffee pot :-) The generator will charge your battery as well. I haven't used my AC yet but I have used my LP furnace. My 2 Weimies and Manchester Terrier like to be warm.
 
Carrie
Fairbanks AK
2006 Clamshell #1711 "Krush"

--- On Sun, 10/31/10, familybakerfive <familybakerfive@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: familybakerfive <familybakerfive@yahoo.com>
Subject: [tabtrailers] Re: Honda 2000i generator
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 7:39 PM

 
I always camp with electric hook-ups. It's rare that we don't need either AC or heat. I like to be able to use my recepticles for a coffee pot, electric skillet, phone charger, etc. Sooo, if I were to dry camp, I would want a generator.

Crystal and Daisy T@Baker

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "Sleepless" <amylturnbull@...> wrote:
>
> How does your life change with a generator? I feel I could go either way--solar or generator, since I live in sunny southern California. I did get a "bale out" by the Lewis's (thanks Richard and Sue!) but, let to my own devices, (and in light of my upcoming dry camping rally), how will NOT having a generator change my camping experience...
>


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more travel, thanks.
Sydney flights,
Melbourne flights,

Post a Comment