Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] T.V. antenna from PVC pipe

 

I think I have posted this but we saw a camper with this inside when we had the T@B and it worked great.
 
 
if someone wants to check them out I have seen them at Wal-Mart
There are various models that will have higher DB gain (can pick up a signal froma long way)
~ken


From: Sandra <sandra.rutan@mcgladrey.com>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 8:37:01 PM
Subject: [tabtrailers] T.V. antenna from PVC pipe

 

This was my other project - something inexpensive to hold my less than $10 antenna above the TAB. I used 1 inch PVC pipe, 2 connectors, a cap and marine tape to hold the antenna base to the cap. It sits on a tent spike and held to the handle with a short bungee cord. It breaks down into 3 sections to fit in the back of my car. I have two 3 foot sections of cable and a flat connector to fit in the window. Works great.

Sandra Rutan
Owner/Moderator
Tabbit #352


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment