Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Re: Hallmark "Happy Camper" Ornament

 

I, too, went to several Hallmark stores in different towns and came up empty handed. However, my niece got me one for Christmas! She had to get it off of Ebay because she couldn't find it either. My sister in Anchorage, AK, and niece in Seattle, WA, were also looking. Our local store actually laughed at me when I asked if they had it. She said they've been out for months. I love the way it looks with the light pulled in. Cozy.

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon Sigmon" <wsbswsbs@...> wrote:
>
> Sadly, I couldn't find one! I went into 4 different Hallmarks before Christmas and they were all out. Maybe I'll score one on eBay if the price is right. I did find a really cute one at The Christmas Mouse of Santa in a Hawaiian shirt standing in the doorway of his T@B. Pretty cute substitute.
>
> Happy New Year everyone!
>
> Sharon in NC
> SplashT@B #2487
>
>
> --- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, souls64@ wrote:
> >
> > I bought one for our tree this year. We love it! Debi B
> > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment