Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Furnace, battery and Norcold

 

We left Québec Thursday and went through New-York, Baltimore and Washington, DC just after the snow storm. We were in a Rest Area in South Carolina last night. Quite cool and needed a good heater. When I started the furnace, the voltmeter of the battery indicated less than 8.5. I'm wondering if it is an indication of a problem with the furnace or the battery. When I turned off the furnace, the voltmeter went up to 12.3. I'm planning to change the battery today for a better one. Some body have an idea?
An other problem is with the refrigerator. I started it on propane. It worked well but stopped after a few minutes. I observed that it stopped almost when I started the furnace.
I'm wondering also if it is a problem with the electronic ignition of the frig or with the battery which can't do the job...
In spite of these little ''problems'' we appreciate to be in the southern states with our T@B.

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment