Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

 

Congratulations Karen!
Okay here we go, all FJ owners will feel the need to comment now because we can't hold back!  It is  the perfect addition to the T@b both engineeringly  and esthetically with the whole retro theme going on.  
I  have to agree with David. I have had short wheel based vehicles in the past like the Ford Bronco and Jeep is he same way, but boy  Toyota has really engineered it perfectly, because it is unusual for a vehicle that short to tow that unbelievable. At times, I have actually forgotten i had the T@b behind me.
Marilyn
Cape cod
T@bamisu  #470
Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2011, at 6:38 PM, drb777@email.com wrote:

I agree with Karen. I've had my FJ 4 years and it's still actually fun to drive and people tend to ask me about it everywhere I travel, just like a T@B. And when I do pull the T@B it does sort of "feel like a feather". With the FJ's wide but short stance, it's remarkable towing ability tend to counter those that say a short stance doesn't pull well.  
<FJ &amp; T@B.jpg>
David-OKC-TABalloy #905



-----Original Message-----
From: kjb3124 <kb3124@comcast.net>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm
Subject: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

 
Congrats on the FJ! I have had mine for 2 years and I love it. The only problem is the blind spots. I had a navigation system with the back-up camera. Really it is a must.
When we tow the T@B, it's like your pulling a feather behind ya.

Happy towing!
Karen
The Clamp-per

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "TaBaby" <gogocampgirl@...> wrote:
>
> Okay so I have to pass Lowes Toyota on my way home and for the last two weeks I noticed they had a yellow 2010 FJ Cruiser. Every day I would look at it as I passed, and dream about it at night :)!!! lol I was hoping that someone would buy it and stop the temptation to pull in there and look further. Well, somebody did buy it....me!!! I love it. I have a 2010 silver with mellow yellow trim T@B. On the FJ test drive this Saturday I asked the salesman if he minded stopping where my camper is stored so I could see how the FJ matches it. We stopped and I was sold!! My FJ looks just like the one one the home page, minus the front grill cover and the roof rack (to come later!).
>
> I am so excited!!!! Once I get the tow package put on I will post a picture. Thanks for listening and letting me share my excitement!!
>
> Debbie
> T@B# 3372
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment