Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle


Debbie,
I don't have a rear camera  set-up, only the factory back-up proximity sensor/warning. I don't seem to have any problems in reverse or spotting to hitch-up. For me, part of the beauty of the T@B is the ease of movement by hand w/jockey wheel. I just spot in the center, a few inches short, then just slightly tug the T@B to line-up & attach. Little risk of damage if you leave just a bit of space. If I ever get to where I can't tug the trailer just a bit, I'll need a new system I suppose. David

From: Debbie Campbell <gogocampgirl@yahoo.com>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 6:29:58 PM
Subject: Re: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

Wow, what a cool picture!  I am enjoying driving the FJ too.  It handles well.  Do you have the back-up camera?  If so, tell me your opinion and if not, do you have any trouble backing your T@B without it?  I can already see where the back-up camera or at least sensors would be advantageous with the blind spots.  I think I back out of a parking space about an inch at a time.
Debbie

From: "drb777@email.com" <drb777@email.com>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 6:38:49 PM
Subject: Re: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

I agree with Karen. I've had my FJ 4 years and it's still actually fun to drive and people tend to ask me about it everywhere I travel, just like a T@B. And when I do pull the T@B it does sort of "feel like a feather". With the FJ's wide but short stance, it's remarkable towing ability tend to counter those that say a short stance doesn't pull well.  
<SPAN id=FJ & T@B.jpg" src="cid:1.3056003047@web82504.mail.mud.yahoo.com" width=275>
David-OKC-TABalloy #905



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment