Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] 12 volt outlets in 2004 T@BS?

 

My 2007 did not have one I installed one myself. Jerry can help he helped me. Just don't plug in a 12v curling iron. I'll use an inverter next tome. Almost started a fire glad the 12v plug had an online fuse

Sent from my iPod

On May 31, 2011, at 2:30 PM, "vitabin_c" <florida32901@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! I am getting my list together for my trip out West and want to use the Endless Breeze 12 volt fan but it occured to me I dont know if the early T@BS came with a 12 volt plug in anywhere inside the trailer?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Melissa
> 2004 U-dinette
> Aluminum #166
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment