Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] 12 volt outlets in 2004 T@BS?

 

Clamshells have one in the galley, but other than that, I don't know. Putting one in the main area of my clammy is "on the list" just to be able to dry camp and charge cell phones a little easier.

Heather


From: "vitabin_c" <florida32901@gmail.com>
Sender: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:30:28 -0000
To: <tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [tabtrailers] 12 volt outlets in 2004 T@BS?

 

Hi! I am getting my list together for my trip out West and want to use the Endless Breeze 12 volt fan but it occured to me I dont know if the early T@BS came with a 12 volt plug in anywhere inside the trailer?

Thanks!

Melissa
2004 U-dinette
Aluminum #166

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment