Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Which Brand of Portable A/C

 

Hi! I see some T@bbers are using a portable AC for their cooling needs. I'm wondering which brand are you using (couldnt zoom in clear enough in "Kathy's Album"), how many BTU's and if they are satisfied with the cooling ability? We live in FL so humidity is a factor. I'm thinking of getting a portable for my trip out West to save installing and uninstalling a window unit every night. If a portable doesnt cool well and I'll just end up purchasing a window unit later I'd rather save the expense of getting the portable and just go with the window unit and deal with it. I'm hoping a portable will work both for the trip and our future needs. Would be nice to be able to turn it on when stopping for lunch without having to mess with a window installation.

Thanks,
Melissa

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment, AC cooling and sensitive abstract.
Cheap flights to Manila |
Cheap flights to Hong Kong |

Post a Comment