Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Re: Need Replacement Black Rubber Exterior Strips

 

I've just added this info in our AA_TAB_Basics101 File - but remember someone else had mentioned where they got another kind - JC Whitney perhaps? Thanks Sharon, Jerry and I try to catch these suggestions and add them into the Files.

Sandra Rutan

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon Sigmon" <wsbswsbs@...> wrote:
>
> Sandra...
>
> Is there somewhere we can add this information from Paula? This subject comes up at least once a month and it would be helpful if we could refer folks to a file with part names, part numbers, telephone numbers, etc. I know we talked about a file of this type at one time, but I don't recall if it was ever created.
>
> Just a thought...
>
> Sharon in NC
> SplashT@B #2487
>
>
> --- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "p_o_jones" <p_o_jones@> wrote:
> >
> > My husband and I just had this problem. We contacted Joni, at Dutchman, who gave us this info:
> >
> > Part# 05594, #1.72 per foot plus shipping
> >
> > We called our local Dutchman repair shop with that part number (you can find your local shop on the Dutchman website). Our shop took our credit card over the phone and the part was shipped to our door from Dutchman within 2 weeks.
> >
> > My dad (a mechanical engineer) suggested we attach it using silicone sealer in the groove where it attaches to help it stay. I know others have suggested using Shoe Goo. Basically, reinforcing it is a good idea.
> >
> > Best of luck!
> > -Paula
> >
> > --- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, meskue@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello, my black rubber strips on the exterior came undone in Big Sur. Some are completely gone, and the others I duct-taped down (I know, terrible, but I was desperate) until I could find a permanent solution. Any suggestions on where I can purchase new ones? Thanks very much.
> > > Michele Grey, Creamsicle
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment