Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Re: Honda 2000i generator

 

I am in Alaska and boondock alot. I don't have too many people around me to help me out so I take a generator. The one I have now (Honda 2200eu) is big and bulky. I can't move it myself without breaking my back. So I will be getting a 2000i for longer trips.
 
Carrie
Fairbanks Alaska
2006 Clamshell #1711

--- On Sun, 10/31/10, Sleepless <amylturnbull@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sleepless <amylturnbull@yahoo.com>
Subject: [tabtrailers] Re: Honda 2000i generator
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 5:49 PM

 
How does your life change with a generator? I feel I could go either way--solar or generator, since I live in sunny southern California. I did get a "bale out" by the Lewis's (thanks Richard and Sue!) but, let to my own devices, (and in light of my upcoming dry camping rally), how will NOT having a generator change my camping experience...


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment