Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Re: Insurance premiums for T@Bs

 

That's what I pay down here in WV with State Farm. Well worth it
for peace of mind.

Sue

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, SANDI CHAPOTON <skchapoton@...> wrote:
>
> We also pay $120 a year in MA.......
>
> We paid the same $120 a year with State Farm in TN
> Good Sam was next in line
 
>
> I'm with State Farm - and my yearly premium is around $120.
>
> Sandra Rutan
>
> --- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen" <gwen.conville@> wrote:
> >
> > I was quoted $948/year($50 deductible on Comprehensive and $250 deductible on Collision) as an add-on to my existing AAA policy. My T@B is a 2007 clamshell. Bought it from a party in Rancho Cucamonga, CA who said they paid $20/month. I'm in Fresno, CA. $948 seems high for something without an engine and that I'd use probably no more than 3x/yr. Feedback & direction would be most appreciated.
> >
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment