Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

I agree with Karen. I've had my FJ 4 years and it's still actually fun to drive and people tend to ask me about it everywhere I travel, just like a T@B. And when I do pull the T@B it does sort of "feel like a feather". With the FJ's wide but short stance, it's remarkable towing ability tend to counter those that say a short stance doesn't pull well.  
FJ & T@B.jpg
David-OKC-TABalloy #905



-----Original Message-----
From: kjb3124 <kb3124@comcast.net>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm
Subject: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

 
Congrats on the FJ! I have had mine for 2 years and I love it. The only problem is the blind spots. I had a navigation system with the back-up camera. Really it is a must.
When we tow the T@B, it's like your pulling a feather behind ya.

Happy towing!
Karen
The Clamp-per

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "TaBaby" <gogocampgirl@...> wrote:
>
> Okay so I have to pass Lowes Toyota on my way home and for the last two weeks I noticed they had a yellow 2010 FJ Cruiser. Every day I would look at it as I passed, and dream about it at night :)!!! lol I was hoping that someone would buy it and stop the temptation to pull in there and look further. Well, somebody did buy it....me!!! I love it. I have a 2010 silver with mellow yellow trim T@B. On the FJ test drive this Saturday I asked the salesman if he minded stopping where my camper is stored so I could see how the FJ matches it. We stopped and I was sold!! My FJ looks just like the one one the home page, minus the front grill cover and the roof rack (to come later!).
>
> I am so excited!!!! Once I get the tow package put on I will post a picture. Thanks for listening and letting me share my excitement!!
>
> Debbie
> T@B# 3372
>

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment