Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle

 

You can ask others, but I feel it is a must. The back up sensor is excellent, but I get to actually see the person in the back when they hook up the trailer.

--- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Campbell <gogocampgirl@...> wrote:
>
> Yes, it does have blind spots, but believe me they are better (or not any
> worse) than the blind spots on my Honda Ridgeline.  I like the mirrors better
> too and think they will help with towing.  I can't wait to hitch it up and tow
> the T@B.  Does the back-up camera help when backing the T@B?
>
> Debbie 
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: kjb3124 <kb3124@...>
> To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 6:21:08 PM
> Subject: [tabtrailers] Re: New Tow Vehicle
>
>  
> Congrats on the FJ! I have had mine for 2 years and I love it. The only problem
> is the blind spots. I had a navigation system with the back-up camera. Really it
> is a must.
> When we tow the T@B, it's like your pulling a feather behind ya.
>
> Happy towing!
> Karen
> The Clamp-per
>
> --- In tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com, "TaBaby" <gogocampgirl@> wrote:
> >
> > Okay so I have to pass Lowes Toyota on my way home and for the last two weeks I
> >noticed they had a yellow 2010 FJ Cruiser. Every day I would look at it as I
> >passed, and dream about it at night :)!!! lol I was hoping that someone would
> >buy it and stop the temptation to pull in there and look further. Well, somebody
> >did buy it....me!!! I love it. I have a 2010 silver with mellow yellow trim T@B.
> >On the FJ test drive this Saturday I asked the salesman if he minded stopping
> >where my camper is stored so I could see how the FJ matches it. We stopped and I
> >was sold!! My FJ looks just like the one one the home page, minus the front
> >grill cover and the roof rack (to come later!).
> >
> > I am so excited!!!! Once I get the tow package put on I will post a picture.
> >Thanks for listening and letting me share my excitement!!
> >
> > Debbie
> > T@B# 3372
> >
>

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment