Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [tabtrailers] Cleaners and Polish 303

 

Sorry the web page missed


From: Tab Shack <tab_shack@yahoo.com>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 3:12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [tabtrailers] Cleaners and Polish 303

 

Sandra
Don't forget 303
For all the rubber products and Plastic on the T@B
The two most used would be the
Autobond
303
Here's the web page for 303 incase someone needs it, but it can be purchased at most RV stores
~ken


From: Sandra <sandra.rutan@mcgladrey.com>
To: tabtrailers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 9:04:52 PM
Subject: [tabtrailers] Cleaners and Polish

 

I've just added a short list of cleaners and polishes that I can recall from our recent postings. I know there are more - and for more specific uses - wheels, rubber trim, windows, etc. I'm trying to use up a bottle of Protect All before I move on to the AutoBond. If anyone recommends another product, I'll be glad to add it to the list.

Thanks -
Sandra Rutan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment