Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[A/S] Re: Beautiful Luxury 32' Airstream - Ralph lauren - Viking and much more | eBay

 

Well, Y'All know what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder? Well, I finally get to be the beholder. I think this is gorgeous, very overpriced and probably way out to lunch on heavy by the time it was done. This is the nicest looking interior I have ever seen, but it looks to me like a bachelor pad, and I am married, lol. I guess I will be keeping my 1978 31' center bath. But this gives me definite ideas.

Thom

--- In AirstreamList@yahoogroups.com, Camilla <cammalu2@...> wrote:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Beautiful-Luxury-32-Airstream-Ralph-lauren-Viking-and-much-more-/150672153990?pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item2314c29d86#v4-40
>
> Well, I like the shower..
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this group, go to http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/AirstreamList/ and unsubscribe. To suspend delivery while traveling, simply change the delivery option to No Mail-Web only.

This site is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with Airstream Inc, Thor Inc, or the WBCCI.


MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment