It still is beautifully done, but you have made some strong valid points here .. and I couldn't agree more... Cheers! Dominick
________________________________
From: jim in arizona <jthoms01@yahoo.com>
To: "AirstreamList@yahoogroups.com" <AirstreamList@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 10:48 AM
Subject: [A/S] beutiful 32 foot Aristream
Wow that is quite a workover job. Look at all that wood and tile and brass..
Wonder what it weighs??????
I think these folks overlook the fact that Airstream built these trailers to be a certain weight.
Frame, axles, tires, balance. Then someone does a workover and wonder why they fall apart in
a year or two!!!
I see so many Airstreams for sale and they are helping you out by gutting them..now you can finish them
with 3/4 plywood and granite counter tops, etc etc. What a waste.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
This site is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with Airstream Inc, Thor Inc, or the WBCCI.






0 comments:
Post a Comment